Hyperextension Back Brace Prevent Thoracic & Lumbar Spine Flexion, Treat Compression Fractures and Osteoporosis.
This hyperextension back brace for stress fractures and the compression fractures they can lead to limits forward bending of one’s trunk, which prevents additional damage from occurring and eases the pain. Following are more details about this kyphosis back brace for adults.
- Jewett thoracic / lumbar back brace controls sagittal and frontal movement of these areas of the spine
- Back brace for fractured vertebrae still allows lateral (side-to-side) movement and rotation
- Back brace for spondylolisthesis / spondylolysis reduces pressure on the anterior vertebrae
- These TLSO braces apply pressure to the sternum, pubic and mid back area, preventing thoracic flexion posture
- Indications: compression fractures, kyphosis, degenerative disc disease, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, thoracic mechanical back pain, thoracolumbar injury, other spinal anomalies (e.g., spondylolisthesis, stenosis or Scheuermann's kyphosis)
- This style of back bracing may also be used leading up to or after surgery
- Osteoporosis back brace had padding where it comes in contact with the body
- Sternal pad of this back brace for posture control moves with one’s body
- Pelvic band of the herniated disc back brace is spring-loaded and hinged so it moves with the patient
- Fit of the thoracic/lumbar compression fracture brace can be customized to each user
- Frame can be easily adjusted to differing widths and lengths without removing screws
- Spinal stenosis back brace is lightweight thanks to its aluminum frame
- Quick-release closure system and secure locking hatch simplify application and removal of the upper body brace
Here are the 3 best Hyperextension Back Braces for adults reviews
1. Orthomen Hyperextension Back Brace
- Hyperextension back brace that limits forward flexion of the back and spine, reducing discomfort associated with compression fractures, degenerative disc diseases, kyphosis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and other thoracolumbar and spinal injuries. It stabilizes and controls the body along with the lower lumbar spine, providing constant support and pain relief.
- This back brace applies pressure to three areas of the body- the sternum, the midback, and the front of the hips, supporting the thoracic and lumbar spine and limiting forward flexion of the back. It helps to encourage proper posture and spinal alignment, which helps to reduce pain and discomfort.
The frame of the brace has numerous features geared towards user comfort and compliance.
- The pelvic band is spring loaded and it rotates along with the patient, making it easy for one to move from a seated to a standing position or vice versa without the brace shifting out of position.
- The pad in the sternum area also moves with one's body, improving the function of the back brace. Soft padding along the areas that come in contact with the body also improve the comfort factor of this lumbar brace.
- The frame of the hyperextension orthosis can easily be adjusted both in terms of height and width to customize to each patient. This can be done without removing any screws from the brace.
- The aluminum material this brace is made of makes the brace quite lightweight. It is easy to put on and take off thanks to its quick-release closure system at the side of one's torso.
- The back brace also features a secure locking hatch that is easy to operate.
2. MEDI 4C FLEX Hyperextension Back Brace
The medi 4C Flex hyperextension back brace provides stabilization and rotational stability for stable compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine regions. The brace offers an effective stable framework for restricting lateral flexion making it a great orthotic for temporary and permanent care. The stable framework features a cantilever closure mechanism and adjustable chest bars that adjust the width easily for a proper fit..
Stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine.
Medium-term immobilization after intervertebral disc surgery.
Axial stabilization in osteoporotic bone collapse of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
Temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures.
Permanent orthotic care for inoperable spinal tumors and metastases.
Post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumors and metastases of vertebral bodies.
Aftercare of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation.
medi 4C Flex Hyperextension Back Brace Features:
Moveable hip bar for better comfort while sitting.
Available in 4 sizes with adjustments of the side bar length for a precise fit.
Easy to use button closer.
Width of chest bars is adjustable.
Hyperextension of the vertebral column provides stabilization in the sagital plane.
Stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion.
rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads.
Easy to use cantilever closing mechanism.
3. RehabMart Hyperextension 3 Point Brace
The purpose of the Hyperextension 3 Point Brace is to provide tri-planar stabilization for individuals. This lightweight back brace is easy to apply to the wearer. The adjustable height feature of the Hyperextension 3 Point Brace also includes the ability to easily adjust the tension of the back support with an easy to use ratchet kit. The Hyperextension 3 Point Brace's spring-loaded pelvic band eliminates upward slipping when sitting. For sizing, measure the circumference of the waist.
Easy to use and apply
Height adjustable frame
Anti-migration pelvic band