- Hyperextension jewett back brace that limits forward flexion of the back and spine, reducing discomfort associated with compression fractures, degenerative disc diseases, kyphosis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and other thoracolumbar and spinal injuries. It stabilizes and controls the body along with the lower lumbar spine, providing constant support and pain relief.
- This back brace applies pressure to three areas of the body- the sternum, the midback, and the front of the hips, supporting the thoracic and lumbar spine and limiting forward flexion of the back. It helps to encourage proper posture and spinal alignment, which helps to reduce pain and discomfort.
Features:The frame of the brace has numerous features geared towards user comfort and compliance.
- The pelvic band is spring loaded and it rotates along with the patient, making it easy for one to move from a seated to a standing position or vice versa without the brace shifting out of position.
- The pad in the sternum area also moves with one's body, improving the function of the back brace. Soft padding along the areas that come in contact with the body also improve the comfort factor of this lumbar brace.
- The frame of the hyperextension orthosis can easily be adjusted both in terms of height and width to customize to each patient. This can be done without removing any screws from the brace.
- The aluminum material this brace is made of makes the brace quite lightweight. It is easy to put on and take off thanks to its quick-release closure system at the side of one's torso.
- The back brace also features a secure locking hatch that is easy to operate.
Size: S / M / L / XL
|Size||Pelvic Circumference in(cm)||Length in(cm)|
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
- Walmart.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, then the above warranties would not apply.
Visit Return & Refund Policy Page for return related questions.
Return/Exchange Policy for Orthomen Products
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- * Purchase must have been made directly with Orthomen
- * All returns must be made inside product's warranty window
- * Issue must be confirmed with a Orthomen product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 30-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Orthomen can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- * If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions, lift transfer chair. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
* restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 20% restocking fee (20% of return price)
NOTE: All returns MUST have Return Authorization to be credited. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Return Authorization(RA#).
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
Once your return is verified, Orthomen will issue a credit to the card used for the purchase. It can take up to 4 weeks for your card to be credited by the issuer. Purchases made by check or money order will be issued a check within 30 days.
NOTE: If your item was defective or damaged during shipping, please call us immediately at 1-818-394-8899 & we will arrange for the item to be replaced or repaired.