This universal ankle brace provides lightweight support as well as stabilization and cold therapy that are beneficial for treating a number of conditions, from ankle sprains to acute or chronic instability. The stirrup design of this ankle gel brace means the ankle is supported and protected, with limited restriction of the foot.
The stirrup brace for ankle support has an adjustable heel pad as well as vertical side straps and swivel straps that make it easy to put on and adjust to properly fit one's ankle. A proper fit is important when it comes to protecting the ankle from further damage.
Another advantage of the stirrup design is that one has little to worry about in terms of fit; one size fits most by using the adjustable Velcro straps. This ankle stirrup for sprains also works for either the right or left ankle.
While the frame of the ankle stirrup brace provides protection and support, the gel bladder inside of it addresses pain and swelling. This component provides cold therapy, which can bring down inflammation. The bottom bladders are the pouches that are filled with a gel. For cold therapy, remove the bladders from the ankle support and place them in the freezer for two hours. Do not place the entire ankle support in the freezer.
The upper bladders of the brace are pre-inflated with air. These air pouches help to stabilize the foot and ensure a comfortable fit. At high altitudes, the air portion of the bladder will expand. To help with this, simply loosen the Velcro straps until comfort level is achieved, readjust at lower altitudes.
- Ankle sprain
- Chronic ankle instability
Prophylactic and therapeutic use in sport activities
- Combined air and gel bladders for cold therapy and even-distributed pressure
- Anatomically-contoured plastic shell
- Simple to apply and adjust by two circumferential straps
- Easy adjustable heel strap
- Fits right and left foot
Size: Universal (One Size Fits All)
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
- Walmart.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, then the above warranties would not apply.
Visit Return & Refund Policy Page for return related questions.
Return/Exchange Policy for Orthomen Products
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- * Purchase must have been made directly with Orthomen
- * All returns must be made inside product's warranty window
- * Issue must be confirmed with a Orthomen product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 60-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Orthomen can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- * If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 60 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 60 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions, lift transfer chair. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
* restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 20% restocking fee (20% of return price)
NOTE: All returns MUST have Return Authorization to be credited. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Return Authorization(RA#).
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
Once your return is verified, Orthomen will issue a credit to the card used for the purchase. It can take up to 4 weeks for your card to be credited by the issuer. Purchases made by check or money order will be issued a check within 30 days.
NOTE: If your item was defective or damaged during shipping, please call us immediately at 1-818-394-8899 & we will arrange for the item to be replaced or repaired.