- Mild to moderate instabilities of knee joint
- Mild to moderate strain of the collateral ligaments
- Meniscus injuries
- Chronic inflammation after operation or trauma
- Degenerative or traumatic arthritis
- 3/16” thick neoprene with nylon lining
- Open patellar design
- Low-profile polycentric hinges with adjustable ROM limitation
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°
Flexion limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°
Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°
- Knee-contoured condyle pads
- Soft-cushioned felt forms the contour of knee and offers additional comfort
- Upper and lower coronal fasteners offer further fit.
- Pull-on version
Size: S, M, L, XL
|Part #||Thigh Circumference||Calf Circumference|
|OR054-M||18.5'-21' (47-53.5cm)||14.5'-17' (37-43cm)|
|OR054-L||21'-23.5' (53.5-60cm)||17'-19.3' (43-50cm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
60-Days MoneyBack Guarantee
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Visit Shipping / Return Policy Page for return related questions or contact us directly at 1-706-383-7224