Designed for reducing knee pain caused by unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee and often helps delay the need for surgery. The unloader brace is a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace with 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure Inside/Medial ( or Outside/Lateral ) the knee joint. It’s universal; fitting a wide variety of patients easily. The strapping system allows for full adjustment, but also features quick snaps for quick and easy application.
- Bone On Bone Arthritis Pain
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibial Plateau Fracture
- All non-contact activities
It is widely used in American hospital system, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Registered. PDAC Approved L1851 and L1843.
- Exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design.
- Unique varus / valgus angle adjustment to provide compartmental off-loading and optimize pain relief.
- 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure Inside/Medial ( or Outside/Lateral ) the knee joint.
- Condyle pads for increased comfort, stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Silicone gripped liners and strap pads to help prevent migration.
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control
Using 3‑point orthopedic mechanics, by adjusting the line of force to expand the damaged joint space, change the pressure on the joint surface, reduce the pressure and wear of the affected area, relieve pain, and resume walking.
1) Brace Support for Medial (inner) Pain:
Tips: As the picture shows, Relieve pain on the Medial / Inside (inner) by increasing pressure on the Lateral / Outside (outer).
2) Brace Support for Lateral (outer) Pain: Tips: As the picture shows, Relieve pain on the Lateral / Outside (outer) by increasing pressure on the Medial / Inside (inner).
- Universal -Medial (Left/Right)
- Universal -Lateral (Left/Right)
|Medial Pain||Left / Right - Universal (One Size Fits All)|
|Lateral Pain||Left / Right - Universal (One Size Fits All)|
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
- Walmart.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, then the above warranties would not apply.
Visit Return & Refund Policy Page for return related questions.
Return/Exchange Policy for Orthomen Products
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- * Purchase must have been made directly with Orthomen
- * All returns must be made inside product's warranty window
- * Issue must be confirmed with a Orthomen product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 60-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Orthomen can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- * If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 60 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 60 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions, lift transfer chair. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
* restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 20% restocking fee (20% of return price)
NOTE: All returns MUST have Return Authorization to be credited. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Return Authorization(RA#).
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
Once your return is verified, Orthomen will issue a credit to the card used for the purchase. It can take up to 4 weeks for your card to be credited by the issuer. Purchases made by check or money order will be issued a check within 30 days.
NOTE: If your item was defective or damaged during shipping, please call us immediately at 1-818-394-8899 & we will arrange for the item to be replaced or repaired.