Designed to provide stability and support following injury or reconstruction of the ACL/MCL/PCL/LCL, The Functional Knee Brace II features a lightweight sturdy frame lined with durable soft goods for the combination of optimum support and comfort. This is the perfect brace for those active patients needing additional support during recovery and sports.
● Knee instability due to anterior and/or posterior cruciate ligament ( ACL/MCL/PCL/LCL injuries )
● To restrict the range of motion after reconstructive surgery
● Recommended for low to medium impact sports
- Streamlined frame design
- ROM hinges with plug-in flex/ext stops
Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°,30°
Flexion limitation at: 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°
Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 30°
- Hypoallergenic silicone-grip strap pads for anti-migration
- Concentric condyle pads correspond to bilateral femoral condyles.
- Numbered straps provide desirable counter force and adjust optimal size.
- Breathable padding liner combines good shock-absorption and optimal heat exchange.
- Tibial strap padding improve suspension and customized fit.
S, M, L, XL (Left/Right)
|Size||Thigh Circumference (in)||Calf Circumference (in)|