Brand: PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- COLD THERAPY RELIEF: Provides cool, soothing relief for post-surgery swelling and inflammation, joint pain and workout recovery. The ice therapy machine includes a durable base unit, universal cold therapy pad, insulated tubing and adjustable strap.
- EASY, COMPACT, AND PORTABLE: Designed for ease of use, the cooling therapy system is quiet, compact and easily portable with an integrated carry handle. The base allows for easy filling with marked guides for both minimum and maximum water levels.
- TIMED CARE: Settings have 15 minute increments on this machine, up to 60 minutes. Or select the continuous mode to have ice circulation that flows for as long as you need it. Users can choose stuitable mode for their own cold water therapy.
- UNIVERSAL WRAP FOR TARGETED RELIEF: The universal wrap fits securely around any extremity with an 11" x 11" pad with a 3" x 39" Velcro strap for use with areas such as the hips,elbow, knee, and more. Additional pads sold separately.
- EXTRA LONG INSULATED TUBING: Foam-insulated tubing allows for ease of use and ensures that water temperature remains consistent throughout treatment cycle. Consists of snap and clip mechanism to ensure leakproof setup.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Details: The Arctic Ice system can be used from the earliest stages of post-operative recovery, through rehabilitation, to post-recovery home use for the treatment of chronic pain of any body part. The system is available with various therapy pads that fit around any body part or joint to treat soreness, pain, or discomfort. Delivers localized cold therapy to patients in the home or during their hospital visit. The AIS uses a motorized pump to circulate cold water to the desired body area. It comes standard with a universal cold therapy wrap that fits many different areas of the body including acute injuries, sport injuries, post-operative or post-traumatic pain, edema. The Arctic Ice System delivers localized cold therapy to patients either in the home or during their hospital visit. The AIS provides hours of continuous cold therapy, and is lightweight and fully portable. The system is available with various therapy pads (sold separately) that fit around any body part or joint to treat soreness, pain, or discomfort. For proper use: Always have water above the fill-line Pump life expectancy 1750 hours Empty reservoir and unplug when not in use. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for about 5 hours, continuously supplying cold to the area that needs it the most. Hi/low settings a 15-minute incremental timer, an easy-open lid, and auto shutoff help you to take control of your own treatment. As effective as this type of therapy is, you should always check with a doctor about whether a cold water therapy machine is right for you and get their recommendations on what specifications are best for your personal needs. This PMT product is covered by a limited 90 day warranty.
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.5 x 9.7 inches