Brand: Drive Medical
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish; Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean; Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18"; Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free; 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories; Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability; Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, leg rests). Maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- Dimensions of the seat is 19x17x16 inches and the seat height is 16 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Drive Medical
Release Date: 22-06-2015
Details: The 16" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable and Adjustable Height Desk Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back adjustable desk arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
Package Dimensions: 36.5 x 32.5 x 12.0 inches