- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover is an excellent crutch alternative and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Indoor - Outdoor All Terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires – perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease – including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks.
- These steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and NEW KneeRover Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
- Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5'6" - 6'5".
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 30-08-2017
Details: KNEEROVER ALL TERRAIN KNEE WALKERThe ORIGINAL All Terrain Knee Walker from the # 1 Knee Walker Brand The All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker is the most versatile and advanced kneewalker in the industry - establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers. These indoor - outdoor All Terrain kneeling walkers are an excellent crutch alternative and feature 12" diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility (this is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today). Compatible with both the right and left legs, the KneeRover offers a 3" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort. KneeRover knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly, setup and height adjustments. Whether your are at home, at work, on the trail or on the town, experience a faster paced lifestyle with the All Terrain KneeRover - No Boundaries! Dual Crossbar Design for Extreme Durability. SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds Tires: 12 inches Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit) Overall Length: 35.5 inches Overall Height w/handlebar in lowest position: 34 inches Overall Height w/handlebar in highest position: 41 inches Overall Height w/handlebar folded and seat removed: 19 inches Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 34 – 41 inches 3 inches Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 18 – 21.5 inches Knee pad dimensions: 7 inches wide x 12.5 inches length Front Axle Width: 21 inches Stopping: Rear Brakes
Package Dimensions: 32.1 x 17.4 x 13.4 inches