Brand: Shock Doctor
- To choose the correct size, measure the circumference of your knee 2in/ 5cm below the center of your knee cap (patella). Refer to the how to measure video.
- If your measurements are at the top of the size range, we recommend selecting the next size up.
- Best For- Preventing and healing ACL/PCL Injuries, medial/lateral instability, hyperextension, patella instability, meniscus injuries, ligament sprains
- COMFORTABLE- Four-way stretch mesh at back of knee and premium stitching assemble and patella support for long lasting comfort
- SUPPORT- Pre-curved anatomical design, aluminum stability stays and dual side hinges w/ hyperextension stops are positioned in integrated sleeve
- COMPRESSION- Supports Soft tissue, joint alignment and therapeutic warmth for improved blood flow
- PROTECTION- Padded patella buttress helps protect and stabilize knee cap
- MOISTURE WIKING- Air flow vented neoprene provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- EASY GRIP- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting. LATEX- FREE
- Fits left or right knee. Sold as single brace (1)
Publisher: Shock Doctor
Release Date: 01-01-2012
Details: The Shock Doctor Knee Support is specially designed to prevent knee injuries that commonly occur in sports requiring rapid changing of direction. The knee support is conically shaped and tapers comfortably around the knee giving consistent compression. It also has medial / laterial stability dual hinges that prevents your knee from hyper-extending. The back of the knee support is made up of four-way stretch Lycra mesh for comfortable flex and ventilation. The knee support has convienient finger tabs that offer easy grip pulling when fitting, and the N-Tex air-flow vented neoprene provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 6.2 x 3.5 inches