Designed for reducing knee pain caused by unicompartmental osteoarthritis (UOA) of the knee and often helps delay the need for surgery. The unloading / offloader one (OR041) is a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace with 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure inside the knee joint. It’s universal; fitting a wide variety of patients easily. The strapping system allows for full adjustment, but also features quick snaps for quick and easy application.
- Arthritis Pain
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibial Plateau Fracture
- All non-contact activities
- Exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design.
- Unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to provide compartmental off-loading and optimize pain relief.
- 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure inside the knee joint.
- Condyle pads for increased comfort, stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Silicone gripped liners and strap pads to help prevent migration.
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control.
- Universal - Standard Medial (Left/Right)
|OR041-L||Left Knee- One Size Fits All|
|OR041-R||Right Knee- One Size Fits All|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
60-Days MoneyBack Guarantee
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Visit Shipping / Return Policy Page for return related questions or contact us directly at 1-706-383-7224