Best Soccer Knee Brace
Knee injuries are one of the most common types of soccer injuries. From cartilage tears to ACL sprains, knees get beat up on the soccer field. This possibility for injury can scare a lot of athletes away from soccer, but these injuries don't have to be as common as they are.
Playing soccer is not without its share of knee injuries. We've come out with our Best Soccer Knee Brace list of winners for use on and off the field. You'll find everything on our list of winners from models offering maximum ligament protection to neoprene models for improving pain around your kneecap. We evaluated hundreds of different styles for their effectiveness, comfort, and user features to come up with our best soccer knee brace finalists. Use them for everything from practice to real games for the support and protection required for your injury.
To prevent fatigue and injuries from sports activities, a knee sleeve is a great option. The New Options Knee Sleeve with Oval Anterior Pad and Patella Cutout is an excellent choice for soccer players looking to stabilize their joints and play more comfortably. This sleeve’s mild compression, padding and therapeutic warmth can help soccer players stay on the field for longer without risking these vital joints.
For players facing mild injuries, it's important to look for a soccer knee brace that gives a little more support in order to speed up your body's natural healing processes. Ossur's Rebound knee braces are made especially for this situation. This brace has a number of features that make it one of the best knee braces for soccer, including breathable fabric, patella support and dual lower cruciate straps for better control.
When players have an injury to the ACL, PCL, LCL or MCL, they'll need a brace with a lot more support. For this, one of the best options is the Functional knee brace
This brace features a lightweight sturdy frame lined with durable soft goods for the combination of optimum support and comfort. This is the perfect brace for those active patients needing additional support during recovery.
● Knee instability due to anterior and/or posterior cruciate ligament ( ACL/PCL/LCL injuries )
● To restrict the range of motion after reconstructive surgery
● Recommended for low to medium impact sports
● ROM hinges with plug-in flex/ext stops
● Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°,30°
Flexion limitation at: 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°
Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 30°
● Hypoallergenic silicone-grip strap pads for anti-migration
● Concentric condyle pads correspond to bilateral femoral condyles.
● Numbered straps provide desirable counter force and adjust optimal size.
After a player undergoes a knee surgery, knee braces can help speed up your knee's healing and prevent further damage as you work on recovering. In addition, a good post-operative knee brace can help minimize the pain that comes after knee surgery.
Orthomen OR-KB098 Indications:
● Post-operative immobilization
● Rang of motion control for stabilization
● Status post collateral and/or cruciate ligaments OP
● Tool-free length-adjustable collateral bars prevent valgus and varus deformity
● Newly designed telescoping adjustable ROM hinges with super wide range setting
● Extension limitation from 0°~60°.
● Flexion limitation from 0°~120°.
● Immobilization fixation from 0°~45°. Adjustable in every 15°
● Simply rotate and press lock setting
● Easily apply on and take off by side buckles
● Length adjustable from 19” to 24”