TLSO Spinal Brace Instructions
4. Wrap the waist belt as snugly as possible by adjustable hook and loop closure.
7. Adjust bilateral shoulder straps by hook and loop closure.
Instruction for size adjustment
2. Please an appropriate size to line up the plastic bar according to size information and secure it by hook and loop closure.
1. Loose the two screws and adjust sternal pad bar to the appropriate position.
2. Secure the sternal pad bar to the anterior plasticinsert.(The center of the superior edge of the sternal pad bar should be 1-2” below the sternal notch.)