- Supporting a neutral foot position, soft night splint reduces pain and inflammation due to plantar fasciitis, drop foot and Achilles tendonitis.
- Keeps the foot at a 90-degree angle stretch to the plantar fasciitis by holding the foot in dorsiflexion, which helps for better healing.
- Do not walk in this boot. It is made for wear while sleeping, sitting, or reclining.
- Internal air bladder beneath forefoot increases dorsiflexion. Inflate and deflate system can be easily operated with one hand.
- Soft padded cover provides greater comfort and protection against irritation to the skin.
Pneumatic 90º degree night splint
Pneumatic version is designed to support and protect the foot and ankle comfortably while providing hook and loop straps and a pneumatic pump to suit the individual patient’s needs. The fully-integrated inflation/deflation system of the pneumatic version can easily be operated .Ideal for use in the treatment of heel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendonitis, Foot Drop, Foot & Ankle Arthritis, Nerve Palsy or as a post operative support.
- It will be best to start wearing the night splint for a short period of time, perhaps only 1 hour the first night, then extending it gradually each night and week.
- Most splints are also adjustable, so you can alter the tension to suit. It may be that you need to start with it looser and make it tighter over time.
- The ideal target will be to wear it overnight or for around 4 to 5 hours at a time. This is the perfect time period for the plantar fascia tissue to extend and begin to heal!
Directions for inflation and deflation:
1. To inflate the air bladder, turn the white valves parallel to the intake and then press the ball.
2. Press the ball multiple times until the desired angle is achieved.
3. To deflate the air bladder, turn the knob at the side of the ball.
Can I walk in it?
No, please remove this splint prior to walking.
It is only intended to worn while sleeping or resting.