- Supporting a neutral foot position, soft night splint reduces pain and inflammation due to plantar fasciitis, drop foot and Achilles tendonitis.
- Keeps the foot at a 90-degree angle stretch to the plantar fasciitis by holding the foot in dorsiflexion, which helps for better healing.
- Do not walk in this boot. It is made for wear while sleeping, sitting, or reclining.
- Internal air bladder beneath forefoot increases dorsiflexion. Inflate and deflate system can be easily operated with one hand.
- Soft padded cover provides greater comfort and protection against irritation to the skin.
Pneumatic 90º degree night splint
Pneumatic version is designed to support and protect the foot and ankle comfortably while providing hook and loop straps and a pneumatic pump to suit the individual patient’s needs. The fully-integrated inflation/deflation system of the pneumatic version can easily be operated .Ideal for use in the treatment of heel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendonitis, Foot Drop, Foot & Ankle Arthritis, Nerve Palsy or as a post operative support.
- It will be best to start wearing the night splint for a short period of time, perhaps only 1 hour the first night, then extending it gradually each night and week.
- Most splints are also adjustable, so you can alter the tension to suit. It may be that you need to start with it looser and make it tighter over time.
- The ideal target will be to wear it overnight or for around 4 to 5 hours at a time. This is the perfect time period for the plantar fascia tissue to extend and begin to heal!
Directions for inflation and deflation:
1. To inflate the air bladder, turn the white valves parallel to the intake and then press the ball.
2. Press the ball multiple times until the desired angle is achieved.
3. To deflate the air bladder, turn the knob at the side of the ball.
Can I walk in it?
No, please remove this splint prior to walking.
It is only intended to worn while sleeping or resting.
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
- Walmart.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, then the above warranties would not apply.
Visit Return & Refund Policy Page for return related questions.
Return/Exchange Policy for Orthomen Products
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- * Purchase must have been made directly with Orthomen
- * All returns must be made inside product's warranty window
- * Issue must be confirmed with a Orthomen product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 60-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Orthomen can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- * If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 60 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 60 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions, lift transfer chair. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
* restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 20% restocking fee (20% of return price)
NOTE: All returns MUST have Return Authorization to be credited. Please email us at email@example.com to request your Return Authorization(RA#).
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
Once your return is verified, Orthomen will issue a credit to the card used for the purchase. It can take up to 4 weeks for your card to be credited by the issuer. Purchases made by check or money order will be issued a check within 30 days.
NOTE: If your item was defective or damaged during shipping, please call us immediately at 1-818-394-8899 & we will arrange for the item to be replaced or repaired.