Protected range of motion and adjustable air cell system provides stability and helps decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. Uprights lock in fixed positions of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, and 30° plantar- and dorsi-flexion.
Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort. Soft nylon/foam liner. Ideal following Achilles tendon repair for controlled rehab, and stable fractures of the lower leg.
- Adjustable pneumatic air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehab
- Maximize patient compliance
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust
- Medial/lateral dual air cell system inflates sides equally
- Swiveling D-rings allow for criss cross or parallel strapping
- Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walker
- ROM Hinge promotes early range-of-motion
- Fits either left or right leg
- Available in 14' & 17' height
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
- Enhanced mobility
- Patient compliance
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Comprehensive range of application
- Reduce foot/ankle swelling and inflammation
XS, S, M, L, XL
|Shoes Size (US Sizing):||Men||Women|
|X-Small||Up to 4||Up to 4.5|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
60-Days MoneyBack Guarantee
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Visit Shipping / Return Policy Page for return related questions or contact us directly at 1-706-383-7224