Provides support and stabilization of distal or mid-shaft humeral fractures and post-op healing of soft tissue in external fixation. It will stabilize the defect while allowing muscle activity and joint motion that is so important for making a full-function recovery. This humerus fracture splint is one of the simplest and most effective modes of treatment for broken upper arm bones.
- Most comfortable, convenient mode of treating a humerus fracture, unlike a hanging cast or sling
- Provides circumferential compression to the soft tissues around one's humerus, controlling and supporting the segments of the upper arm
- Constructed of rigid polyethylene, a lightweight yet durable plastic that is extremely breathable
- Covers no more of the body than necessary, and doesn't impact the function of either the shoulder or elbow
- Size XL fits bicep circumferences of 15"-17", and above elbow circumferences of 13"-15"
Size: S, M, L, XL
Above elbow circumference (A-in)