Provides support and stabilization of distal or mid-shaft humeral fractures and post-op healing of soft tissue in external fixation. It will stabilize the defect while allowing muscle activity and joint motion that is so important for making a full-function recovery. This humerus fracture splint is one of the simplest and most effective modes of treatment for broken upper arm bones.
- Most comfortable, convenient mode of treating a humerus fracture, unlike a hanging cast or sling
- Provides circumferential compression to the soft tissues around one's humerus, controlling and supporting the segments of the upper arm
- Constructed of rigid polyethylene, a lightweight yet durable plastic that is extremely breathable
- Covers no more of the body than necessary, and doesn't impact the function of either the shoulder or elbow
- Size XL fits bicep circumferences of 15"-17", and above elbow circumferences of 13"-15"
Size: S, M, L, XL
Above elbow circumference (A-in)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
60-Days MoneyBack Guarantee
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Visit Shipping / Return Policy Page for return related questions or contact us directly at 1-706-383-7224