The Drop Foot Brace / Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) splint provides static dorsiflexion assistance and lateral stability for the entire foot-ankle area. Injection molding allows for thicker polyethylene on the vertical aspect for rigidity and a thinner footplate that may be trimmed with a pair of cast scissors. The low arch and open heel give this splint a streamlined profile that fits easily into any shoe. Padded hook-and-loop strap secures the AFO around the calf. Available in left or right, men's and women's styles. Trim to fit with scissors.
- Foot drag due to hemiplegia
- Drop foot due to peroneal nerve injury or sciatica nerve lesion
- Improve toe chearance in normal gait
- Made of durable PP material
- Designed specifically for right or left
SIZE: S, M, L, XL
|Size (US Sizing):||Men||Women|