Portable Electric Patient Lift Transfer Chair for Home Wheelchair Lift Transfer Chair, Bathroom Wheelchair, Patient Transfer Chair, Bedside Commode, Shower Chair, Portable Car Lift
【Multipurpose 4 in 1】This machine can solve the problem of mutual displacement between the wheelchairs, sofa, bed, toilet, seat, etc. for elderly and handicapped people with limited mobility. This is a product that combines 4 types of machines, and can be used as a patient lift, commode chair, wheelchair, and shower chair at the same time.
【Motor Driving Lifting】Adjustable lift motor allows you to adjust the seat height effortlessly, Seat height can be adjusted between 15.7" - 25.5". Compared with hydraulic patient lifts and manual patient lifts, the electric patient lifts are more convenient to operate, less effort to use and quicker to lift. And after charging for 3 hours, the motor can be used for more than 15 days.
【Product Features】The main frame is made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which is durable, does not rust, and does not deform. Load-carrying capacity up to 330 lbs, equipped with 360-degree universal wheel with brake, flexible and easy to control steering. The 180° easy opening and closing movement is flexible, electric system which can easily realize the transfer of patients in various scenes.
【Humanization Details】One-touch Lift (easier to operate); Two Detachable Washable Cushion (breathable comfortable cleaning); Safety Backrest (safety buckle design, simple operation); Foot Pedal (provide comfortable sitting, even if the patient is sitting for a long time); Simple Installation (easy to complete assembly).
|Material||Alloy Steel, Plastic, Nylon|
|Maximum Loading Weight||330 lbs|
|Power Supply||Battery, Rechargeable|
|Rated Power||96 W|
|Voltage||DC 24 V|
|Lifting Range||9.84 in , from 15.75 in up to 25.59 in|
|Dimensions||48.43 X 28.54 X 21.46 in|
|Application||Home, Hospital, Nursing Home|
|Functions||Patient Lift / Transfer / Toilet / Bath Chair / Wheelchair / Car|
|Wheel||Two Front Wheels With Brake|
|It Suites For Bed||Height Of Bed From 4.33 in To 24.80 in|
|Door width, chair can be passed||> 21.65 in|
- 1 Electric lift transfer chair Set
- 2 Sling (Hole and No Hole)
- 1 Charger
- 1 Users manual
- frame - 3 years
- electrical - 2 years
- batteries - 1 year
- handles - 2 years
- charger - 2 years
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats / sling - none / on arrival 30 days
How Do I Assemble the Patient Lift Transfer Chair?
▶ Please read the following carefully before making a purchase:
- The Transfer patient lift cannot be used on a bed or couch that is smaller than 15.7" height.
- User's upper body must be able to maintain an upright sitting position; or else the user will incline to one side!
- If the under-bed gaps are less than 4.33", the lift will not be able to reach the bed.
- Because the tiny wheels are unable to travel past obstacles, it is only appropriate for flat terrain.
- The transfer chair is not designed for very weak or completely bedridden people. The user should be able to sit upright and move the left and right hips to facilitate the rear opening and closing seat plate to slide under the hips.
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
- Walmart.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, then the above warranties would not apply.
Visit Return & Refund Policy Page for return related questions.
Return/Exchange Policy for Orthomen Products
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- * Purchase must have been made directly with Orthomen
- * All returns must be made inside product's warranty window
- * Issue must be confirmed with a Orthomen product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 60-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Orthomen can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- * If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 60 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 60 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions, lift transfer chair. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
* restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 20% restocking fee (20% of return price)
NOTE: All returns MUST have Return Authorization to be credited. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Return Authorization(RA#).
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
Once your return is verified, Orthomen will issue a credit to the card used for the purchase. It can take up to 4 weeks for your card to be credited by the issuer. Purchases made by check or money order will be issued a check within 30 days.
NOTE: If your item was defective or damaged during shipping, please call us immediately at 1-818-394-8899 & we will arrange for the item to be replaced or repaired.