Protected range of motion and adjustable air cell system provides stability and helps decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. Uprights lock in fixed positions of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, and 30° plantar- and dorsi-flexion.
Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort. Soft nylon/foam liner. Ideal following Achilles tendon repair for controlled rehab, and stable fractures of the lower leg.
- Adjustable pneumatic air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehab
- Maximize patient compliance
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust
- Medial/lateral dual air cell system inflates sides equally
- Swiveling D-rings allow for criss cross or parallel strapping
- Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walker
- ROM Hinge promotes early range-of-motion
- Fits either left or right leg
- Available in 14' & 17' height
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
- Enhanced mobility
- Patient compliance
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Comprehensive range of application
- Reduce foot/ankle swelling and inflammation
XS, S, M, L, XL
|Shoes Size (US Sizing):||Men||Women|
|X-Small||Up to 4||Up to 4.5|
Orthomen Brand Products
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Orthomen brand products. Our specially designed products come backed by an industry leading guarantee. Feel good about shopping because we completely removed the risk. If you need to redeem your guarantee you will receive a fast and courteous replacement, refund or exchange. Each product page will specify which the length of the product's guarantee.
Only products purchased through Orthomen.com are automatically registered in our guarantee program. Purchases through 3rd party channels are only guaranteed if registered within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that product must be purchased through Orthomen or an authorized retailer for the guarantee to be valid. Authorized retailers include:
- Amazon.com: Orthomen
- Walmart.com: Orthomen
Counterfeit or replicas items are not covered by Orthomen's Guarantee policy
Products purchased used or through re-sale are not covered.
Each purchase can only receive one guarantee redemption. We can not continually refund, replace or exchange your product.
The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty.
Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, then the above warranties would not apply.
Visit Return & Refund Policy Page for return related questions.
Return/Exchange Policy for Orthomen Products
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- * Purchase must have been made directly with Orthomen
- * All returns must be made inside product's warranty window
- * Issue must be confirmed with a Orthomen product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 60-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Orthomen can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- * If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 60 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 60 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions, lift transfer chair. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
* restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 20% restocking fee (20% of return price)
NOTE: All returns MUST have Return Authorization to be credited. Please email us at email@example.com to request your Return Authorization(RA#).
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
Once your return is verified, Orthomen will issue a credit to the card used for the purchase. It can take up to 4 weeks for your card to be credited by the issuer. Purchases made by check or money order will be issued a check within 30 days.
NOTE: If your item was defective or damaged during shipping, please call us immediately at 1-818-394-8899 & we will arrange for the item to be replaced or repaired.