It is important to exercise regularly to increase your range of motion and strengthen the muscles that protect the knee. Consult your physician or health care professional before starting an exercise routine.
- Seated leg lifts are excellent for building strength in leg muscles.
2. Endurance exercises like swimming, water aerobics or stationary bicycling are excellent ways to improve fitness and lose weight with minimal stress to your damaged knee.
- Stretching and yoga increase flexibility and reduce stiffness.
- Strength exercises on machines, or with light weights, build muscle tone.
1. Do You Have Knee Pain? [1 of 9]
2. What Is Osteoarthritis? [2 of 9]
3. How Do I Know If I Have Osteoarthritis Of The Knee? [3 of 9]
4. How did i get osteoarthritis of the knee? [4 of 9]
5. What are my options? [5 of 9]
6. Talk with your doctor [6 of 9]
7. Treatment options [7 of 9]
8. The importance of exercise [8 of 9]
9. Orthomen’s groundbreaking innovations for knee pain [9 of 9]