The first and most important step is to discuss with your doctor your lifestyle and activities that you miss because of knee pain. The treatment you choose should match your lifestyle and allow you to return to the activities you enjoy. In many cases, you may not require surgery to be active and without pain. Ask your doctor if an Orthomen osteoarthritis (OA) knee brace is an option you can try before considering surgery.
1. Do You Have Knee Pain? [1 of 9]
2. What Is Osteoarthritis? [2 of 9]
4. How did i get osteoarthritis of the knee? [4 of 9]
5. What are my options? [5 of 9]
6. Talk with your doctor [6 of 9]
7. Treatment options [7 of 9]
8. The importance of exercise [8 of 9]