Although no cure exists for osteoarthritis (OA), several options are available to alleviate the pain and allow you to perform activities of daily living. An Orthomen OA knee brace is a conservative option that doesn’t require surgery. While not right for everyone, an Orthomen OA knee brace may enable you to increase your activity level and become less dependent on medications or surgery to relieve pain. Discuss the various options with your doctor. A balanced treatment program can reduce pain and improve function, enabling you to become more active than you’ve been in years.
1. Do You Have Knee Pain? [1 of 9]
2. What Is Osteoarthritis? [2 of 9]
4. How did i get osteoarthritis of the knee? [4 of 9]
5. What are my options? [5 of 9]
6. Talk with your doctor [6 of 9]
7. Treatment options [7 of 9]
8. The importance of exercise [8 of 9]